Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Jamie Begley



I recently finished reading all the releases in the two series The Last Riders and Biker Bitches by Jamie Begley. These are under the erotic, contemporary romance genre and it's all about motorcycle clubs. I enjoyed these books a lot and went through them quick. Each male was a flawed character and nine times out of ten you want to kick them in the nuts for their stupidity. The females in the Last Riders series were weak willed when it came to the men and a lot of the times I couldn't understand why they were even together. Opposites attract can only go so far in a relationship.






Biker Bitches, yes that's the series name, had a lot more humour. I loved Sex Piston's character. With only two books in the series so far, I can't wait for more. I think the best way is to just take these books, is at face value, don't dig too deep and just enjoy. Check these out if you like your bad boy and lots of smut.


Content Advisory: This book is intended for mature audiences and contains explicit sexual activity.