Sunday, May 17, 2015

Heart in Hand | Salifiable

13151360Heart in Hand

Darryl had realized very early on that for better or worse, he would be linked to Aleksey Kuznetsov for the rest of his life. But he never expected anything like this.




Words: 130,383
 
This was an amazing read and it was free! I can easily say that this story was too remarkable to be free. I was hesitant to start this only because it was all about hockey and I don't typically watch the sport. I'm seriously kicking myself for overlooking it every single time I came across it. Of course since this is a free read there were grammar and spelling errors, but I didn't notice many. I was completely engrossed in the story to pay much attention.

I was pulled into the characters lives and ended up laughing with them, crying with them and celebrating their victories. Salfiable is a brilliant writer. I can't find any faults with this story and is definitely an all time favourite.

Rating: